Sanborn Maps

I have heard you can do a simple Google search to find the current password. I havent really done much since I first heard about it. But I would like to look something up locally and figured I would try it. Where do I find a current password?

I have heard you can do a simple Google search to find the current password. I havent really done much since I first heard about it. But I would like to look something up locally and figured I would try it. Where do I find a current password?

Google:confused:

LOL, sorry, I couldn't resist...

I found a password/login with the first link of my google search, but I couldn't find where you would use it on sandborns website.

Google:confused:

LOL, sorry, I couldn't resist...

I found a password/login with the first link of my google search, but I couldn't find where you would use it on sandborns website.

That was the first thing I tried before I posted. I usually will do some homework before I post and if I cant come up with anything. I will at least ask around the forums. In this case, all I could find were outdated passwords and usernames that wouldnt work for me. Even the results I got were several months old at best. In a nutshell, none of the passwords I could come up with worked. I even read in one of the links that you need a library card in order to use the maps now. Which I have but still, that must be something new.

I did a bit of searching of my own, and they apparently change the passwords every 180 days. The best bet is probably to check your local libraries....

Back