Salutations from Maine

Breor47

Brakeman
Hello all.

I'm a modeler of N and HO scales with just a couple years of experience. Being that I'm quite young, especially as model railroaders go, I suspect that I'll be learning rather than teaching on these forums.

The reason I joined is that I may have an opportunity to start anew with my HO scale operation after christmas, and I have some grand schemes in mind... we'll see how that goes.

I've got plenty of questions, hope you guys have plenty of answers :)

-Ron

G'day...(from Oz)...NEVER TOO YOUNG...The younger the better in fact....great to have another member on this amazing forum..You'll love it...and you'll add to it with your own views on all sorts of things too...and don't hesitate if you have a problem...cos they'll only be crabby with you if you DON'T ask..they've pulled me out of a jam and saved me hours and hours of frustration a couple of times at least...and I hope I've helped others too...Any scale , any time and anything...Cheers Rod

Welcome to the forums Ron, glad to have you aboard!

You will find the best experts in just about every aspect of model railroading on this forum.

You are going to be valuable to answer new railroaders questions and others. You will be surprised how much you can help and I hope you do.

You will find the best experts in just about every aspect of model railroading on this forum.

I'm thinking about starting a thread to host my many questions. Glad to hear there are plenty of experts on this forum :)
I could tell from the many beautiful layout pics.

I'm thinking about starting a thread to host my many questions.

That is a great Idea! Start a Thread about your new HO Railroad. Start another thread about your N scale trains.

When you have a specific question, start a thread about that, makes it easier for the experts to find your question.

If you can take a picture of the empty space it will go in and take pictures regularly. The progress will motivate you.

Have fun with your trains and thanks for sharing your fun with us!

Back