Running trains at the local Autism Ability Fest yesterday

malletman

Alcohaulic
Each April we have an Autism Ability Festival in Indianapolis. This year I added to my usual loop of G scale with my small Marklin HO digital layout. G scale trains include my custom painted Kalamazoo Toy Trains "Autism Express" passenger train pulled by the MCRR 4-4-0, my live steam Stainz from Regner that is on display only and a few other cars on display. On my little Marklin layout, I ran my DB class 110 electric that I converted to digital control, and for awhile I ran my very old 3060/3061 ATSF F7s but the motor is failing in that one and she eventually slowed to a stop. She was just running on the digital track voltage with no digital circuit yet.(Marklin uses AC motors) I will rebuild the motor when I fully convert that locomotive to digital control. Trains ran well otherwise from 10am till 4pm for the enjoyment of all attending the event. Mike the Aspie.
autismfest.jpg

Each April we have an Autism Ability Festival in Indianapolis. This year I added to my usual loop of G scale with my small Marklin HO digital layout. G scale trains include my custom painted Kalamazoo Toy Trains "Autism Express" passenger train pulled by the MCRR 4-4-0, my live steam Stainz from Regner that is on display only and a few other cars on display. On my little Marklin layout, I ran my DB class 110 electric that I converted to digital control, and for awhile I ran my very old 3060/3061 ATSF F7s but the motor is failing in that one and she eventually slowed to a stop. She was just running on the digital track voltage with no digital circuit yet.(Marklin uses AC motors) I will rebuild the motor when I fully convert that locomotive to digital control. Trains ran well otherwise from 10am till 4pm for the enjoyment of all attending the event. Mike the Aspie.
autismfest.jpg
That Marklin electric loco, looks like the one I had on the 8 x 4 layout I built for my sons (2) back in the early 70's. The other engine was a 4-6-2 passenger steamer.

Back