Running Bear's September 2021 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I say! We are blessed with a solid streak of beautiful, warm weather. 46f this morning and headed up to 70, and a bit of broken cloud hovering in the sky. It's perfect. I'm so happy, I think I'll give myself a haircut and sit outside to let the rays penetrate my dome. No tinfoil helmet for me!

Fantastic photos being posted, lately!! Thankyou!!

I just quickly put together an unglued mock-up of the Coles crane with different HO equipment and figures. It's important to me to know if I can use the truck, because it makes the difference between trying to do a good modeling job on it, or slapping it together for the G-kids joy.
The fact is, I don't think it's so far out-of-scale when compared to the other HO stuff. Perhaps a little out, but, I believe it will be easy to disguise in the proper setting.
Here's a couple of pics that I just quickly took for this post.
ColesMk7_09-07-2021 (1).jpg
ColesMk7_09-07-2021 (5).jpg
The fella sitting beside the brown-jacket kid is a kit figure, and I believe the walking man is also a 1/72 figure. So, all-in-all, it don't look too far out-of-scale. I will continue like I'm going to use it, and do the best I can.

Not today though! The wife is off work, and has alternate plans to wasting these nice days in the modeling room. Not knowing what she has in mind is an ominous feeling. - I'm hoping it's shopping! That will give me some time to get more tracks photos.

Thanks for the likes on these simple posts, and please keep posting the wonderful photographs!!

Have a good one!

I've been keeping the dog leashed lately, because she wants to go after that deer and must now unlearn that off leash is freedom. She needs to be obedient or she will be harmed by what's in the forest.

I know what you mean about the unlearning part of a dog's life. Our mini-dachshund ran into the woods around our cabin. The woods is White Pines with dense underbrush and its very hard to see a mini-wiener dog in the woods when she is only a mere 10 inches tall.

Greg

Afternoon All,

Worked out at Dad's today. Tomorrow my truck and Dad's car are being loaded for the trip to VA for Mom's family memorial get together. I'll be back on Tuesday. Dad is being driven to OH to stay with his brother until the 25th when he flies back here.

Hughie- Nice layout scene.

Karl- Also a nice layout scene.

Lee- Nice video and car build.

Christian- The track work looks well done.

Guy- Love that crane.

Terry- You have a cutie there.

I hope everyone has a good night.

Hello this afternoon from after the rain in Wisconsin. My daughter called her mother who relayed to me that one of the daughter’s weekend guests tested positive for Covid this morning. So we expect to hear from the health department today sometime. The daughter is furious as she told the guests if you are not vaccinated do not come. We had 5 couples, Terry, my sister, Pat my wife’s friend and myself. The daughter had 2 couples and 4 kids beside herself, our 2 grandkids and the hubby. What a freaking mess. They were here at the pool party on Saturday and the outside picnic and stuff on Sunday. She also rode with the group on Sunday morning and the stable employees have possibly been exposed. When my SIL called the friend who’s wife tested positive the guy hung up. The health officials did tell the daughter that the wife was not vaccinated. She only got the name of the infected person because they had to create the contact list.

Pissed I am
Thanks for reading
TomO

Howdy ....

Tom O .... I'm sorry to hear about the Covid situation you mentioned. I pray everybody there will be okay. For what it is worth, the vaccine is not necessarily preventing people from getting Covid. I have a good friend here who is sick with it along with his wife. He was in the hospital. Now he is resting at home with oxygen tank. Both he and his wife are vaccinated. ..... So, everybody needs to be careful regardless of whether they are vaccinated.

Terry .... "Problem child" looks tired.

Lee .... That is a nice group of freight cars you custom painted.

Everybody ..... Have a good night.

Good Morning all. 68 degrees in the Ozark Foothills. Flo Coffee and a English Muffin.

Curt and Garry thanks for the complements. And to all the rest who gave me likes and complements Thanks I don’t think I ever had so many here in one day I appreciate that.

This next video is our friend Justin. Enjoy your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back