Running Bear's November 2018 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon section gang, how's your day going?

High Flo - Francine, how are you ladies doing today it's pretty nippy out and wet but at least the sun's out. How about coffee and apple fritter with butter and cinnamon if you would, he said of course. Thanks, oh I'm feeling generous today so whatever anybody else wants is on me.

The weather here and Coarsegold has turned to be very wet and cold last night's low was 34°F I believe, let me check that, well it was 31°F. For the past four days prayer to yesterday and even the nights other than last night it rained not extremely hard but very but very steadily and then the night before last there was very heavy dew. For the last five days I got a total of 3.51 in bringing the seasons total, so far too, 6.27 in. The nitrogen in the rain is even Greening up the dried up lawn that I was fighting a losing battle with trying to keep it watered.

Fortunately I fixed the Major League in my roof and for the most part other than over the back porch and the front porch there are only minor leaks but none-the-less bad enough.

RR wise:
Not too much has been going on unfortunately do to my leg muscles I guess needing more potassium, so once I get that resolved then I'll feel more like doing various things around here.

Willie: Your barbecue pit scene is very cute and imaginative! I just feel left out not being invited to whatever you were cooking.

Gary: Burma shave signs, that's one I haven't heard from you for a while but I do remember them also.

Luis: The old steam engine you posted looks like a k28 Narrow Gauge from the cumbres and Toltec Scenic Railroad in Chama New Mexico, but the lettering on the tender looks to be another Railroad? Very interesting to me though.

Sherrel: Glad to hear you're finally getting some with the rain that you've been hoping for.

Curt: I believe it was you whose grandson grandson had a very close call with the illegal alien and I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope I haven't got the wrong party here?

Sorry if I've looked anybody else out. Take care and have a very good Christmas season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back