Not open for further replies.
I was asked about the Calor gas bottles last month but need to reply here
i bought bog standard Calor gas shapes in an iffy colour, but cheap
IMG_2367.jpeg

I re coloured then hand painted the Calor gas logo
IMG_2368.jpeg

then used the darker colour to infer more detail
IMG_2370.jpeg

and then photograph far enough back and no two facing the same way which shows it was by hand

Afternoon All,

Started out in the 60's and getting into the high 80's. After breakfast I did chores and ran errands. After getting back I re-caulked the inside of the French Doors. Not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow yet, but I'm sure MOH will come up with something.:rolleyes:

Joe- Interesting photos.

Louis- Great B&O "tank" photo.

Smudge- I was around Disney trains when I worked at RCFD. When I retired my Captain arranged a private excursion on one around Magic Kingdom before the park opened. I was able to ride in the engine cab. Everyone at work knew I did MRR'ing. I was also given a "backstage" pass that was a group tour through the engine house and train repair facilities which lasted several hours. Fun Times.:)

Willie- The signage is a great way to detail scenes.

Todd- I had a gas leak in my Colorado. It drove fine but when it sat there would be a puddle of gas under the truck. It turned out to be a leak in the fuel line.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Tom I know you do the golf skins thing as do I. The photo below is the page 1 (there's more pages) printout of the computer program I wrote to figure out all the bets we have on our Myrtle Beach golf trip every year. It figures out the Low net, Skins with handicap, Putts, Greens, Random Partners with their handicaps and changes their handicap to a lower or higher number depending on if they won or lost money for the day. I type in everyone's scores and a few seconds later it's all figured out. The program has a course database attached so it already knows where everyone gets their strokes. The photo below is the first time we used the program in 2019. I sent the results of the 2019 round 1 to everyone's phone with comments so they would understand how it all works. The total payouts for the 4 rounds were made the last day of the trip. My handicap is 0 with my classmates everyone plays off me for this Tourney.
Swal

Swals_MB_Program_08_29_19.jpg

Evening all,

Watered the garden tonight after planting a row of green beans. 40 minutes later, water is no longer sitting on the top and running off, but actually soaking in. Still have some beans left in the package, so I'll start with those in a couple of weeks. May end up with 3 passes of them. Row is 8ft long. Should produce enough for the 2 of us.

BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back