Running Bear's May 2022 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, all! It was a pretty nice day here once the storms moved on out. The wind turned out of the north which should bring some dry air our way, at least for a couple of days.

Got started on the second of three American Model Builders kit, the Hillview Vol. Fire Dept. Not looking forward to the stairs though.
1653513723799.jpeg

And this is where it will reside
1653513778625.jpeg

STAY SAFE
LATER

Good Evening.

Back from a full day of fencing.
Nearly done one, and another to build immediately after. The cost has escalated to 3x what it was just two years ago. The ballpark figure is $1000.00 per 20' of treated privacy fence. Incredible! People are asking me if I'll take a credit card. - Duh! Nope!

Still trying to finalize that first Sylvan 52 Ford. The enamel should be set now, but, I'm going to give it one more day before I clearcoat the body. I should have a final photo come Thursday. It's looking nice, in my opinion.
Never did get the time to prime the COE truck yet. Probably won't do it until the weekend.

And I'm hearing voices in my head: build a coal trestle, build a coal trestle, build a coal trestle...
Hope to get to that soon. Darn fences in the way!

Sorry, no photos today. There will be another day, though. Thank you for the likes on past posts.
Have a great evening! Oilers game 4 puck drop in 15 mins; the only time I watch sports; ever!
Build a coal trestle

Zero years.......at the moment lol

Was married for 5 years and 2 months until she cheated. No going back to that ever!

Still haven't found what I am looking for, I was dating a gal recently but we put that on hold per her request due to her father's illness. No rush I aint going anywhere. Don't know if we will go out again or not but time will tell. Mean time I am fishing and traveling. If fate makes a change then so be it.

HUGHIE - I believe that you win the cake walk with that announcement!
My parents were about a month short of their 70th when my Mom passed .

Range News!
The wifey and the youngest sibling sort of got into it today over a Silver coffee and tea set estimated in the 5 figure area. No blows, but a lot of crying and shouting. Youngest sib does not want to share - trying to walk back an agreed upon division made yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back