Running Bear's March 2023 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow sucks. Higher than the 12” ruler. The weather TV folks Terry said claim 6-8 has fallen, more in some areas.

The plows are not out yet as we still have some white stuff falling. It’s very wet and very heavy. I will go out again after the plows fill my driveway. I am on a corner and that is just the way it is, not intentional

sidewalk
View attachment 165389
I told you to get out of there Tom and move to Myrtle Beach.
Swal

I told you to get out of there Tom and move to Myrtle Beach.
Swal
The grandkids are here in Wisconsin. I could handle 2-3 months in SC, 2-3 months Springtime in Texas, Summers in Wisconsin and the rest on Maui. But not to happen while the grandkids are here.

It’s Wisconsin, 43f degrees right now. The roads are in super driving condition and plows have dumped the loads in the drive and the snowblower handled it. So different than wake till 11AM this morning. It was dangerous out there

Drove down to Destin. Fl. last Sunday and Monday morning it was 31 degrees on the coast.
I saw frost on cars in the parking lot. I could have stayed home and had that kind of weather.
It has warmed up nicely since then, which leads me to share my lunch for today.
A peanut butter brownie sundae.
It was my carbohydrate allowance for the next two weeks, but worth it.
I may do Keto but it does not mean I cannot appreciate eye candy,and that looks gorgeous, I bet you enjoyed every bite, drools

very grateful it is not sold near me…..

Went for a walk this evening in the garden

Attachments

• 31BEF493-5C54-467D-B7D9-26654071DB26.jpeg
    31BEF493-5C54-467D-B7D9-26654071DB26.jpeg
    455.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 61587D02-4384-4DD8-9963-DE32E317A919.jpeg
    61587D02-4384-4DD8-9963-DE32E317A919.jpeg
    332.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 20E84C0B-77A8-4E26-9A34-8C09DFD92908.jpeg
    20E84C0B-77A8-4E26-9A34-8C09DFD92908.jpeg
    432.1 KB · Views: 39
Haha, well this looks like familiar territory! I've definitely been here before.

Hate to barge in fellas, but a guy who's been gone almost 3 years would like to enjoy a coffee and talk some model trains. I posted in the introductions section of the forum to get everyone back up to speed, but the TL:DR is a was an member here on this lovely forum up until a house fire.

Admittedly, I forgot about everyone here up until earlier tonight, but it's never too late to get back to it. Nice seeing so many friendly faces again. Hope everyone is having a pleasant evening! Looking forward to being an active member here again!
It's great to see you back!

As you say "it's never too late"

Afternoon all. The weather warm with low humidity. TomO, not sure about springtime in Texas, it only last 2 weeks, and you may have missed it.
Still experimenting with the Surface camera. The pics are alright, but I think my Note20 does a better job
View attachment 165418

View attachment 165419

STAY SAFE
LATER
Lots of character,excellent buildings and details,
would you weather the track? You would need a piece of w win wood to rub the top and keep clean so you get the electrical cuurrent.but very very pleasing

Good Morning All!
30F @ 75% dark and cloudy

Wow - 12 hours without a posting in this forum. What is the world getting to?

Will be off to Spokane about 9am for the 'Estate Sale'. I am pretty sure I met Steve a few years ago when I was thinking of joining River City Modelers although I do not remember if he was a member there. At that time. there was a big shake up and quite a few RCM members moved on. They either started Evergreen Railroad Modelers, or just moved to them. In any event, I decided not to join as I was 150 miles away and it just did not make sense.
RCM: Site here.
ERM: Site here.

Later

Edit: Well except for Tom who posted while I was typing

Afternoon all. The weather warm with low humidity. TomO, not sure about springtime in Texas, it only last 2 weeks, and you may have missed it.
Still experimenting with the Surface camera. The pics are alright, but I think my Note20 does a better job
View attachment 165418

View attachment 165419

STAY SAFE
LATER
I know about Spring. The weather folks on TV tells us when it arrives and tells us when it leaves for Summer. Actually experiencing Spring is a rarity with Climate Change. Texas Spring is still nicer then Wisconsin’s

I trust our local Weather Advisers, they are very rarely wrong - our two resident Wood Chucks and a Bunch of Robins :) Our Robins are back to a degree, but havent seen a Wood Chuck yet, so Spring aint here yet ;) :)

Jeeze, there's one in EVERY crowd aint there :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tell yu wot buddy oh buddy of mine - when I see Woody, I'll ask him and tell him the information is imperative to maintain International Relations :)

Seriously, what else did you expect from me. :D

And aren't you supposed to be getting some kip anyway ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back