Running Bear's March 2021 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing. Testing. Testing. HP returned my computer that I bought in October after it failed and I returned it. They replaced the hard drive so now I am in the process of setting everything else up again. My data backup is from mid-November, so I didn't lose much. I finally remembered how to increase the display to 125% to fit my screen and I am trying it out here! :)

Well for the record its required to take two years of West Virginia history in school. I guess I actually retained some information. June 20th is the date we became an official state.
Always good to know an education was worthwhile...winks...
FYI my o levels / 16 year old geography was a bout the USA I do not even remember the Great Lakes names, and where the wheat belt was, but at least when such things are spoken of I have some context :D. I do know a little abou9t your tornados and how the Mississippi has a habit of overflowing that might be on more recent news though

Testing. Testing. Testing. HP returned my computer that I bought in October after it failed and I returned it. They replaced the hard drive so now I am in the process of setting everything else up again. My data backup is from mid-November, so I didn't lose much. I finally remembered how to increase the display to 125% to fit my screen and I am trying it out here! :)
Looks 125% bigger on my end.

Oh, wait... that's just the pandemic pounds I've put on... better start exercising and cutting out the donuts.

Sigh...

Sculptamold - Tried to turn out the molds (Woodland Scenics) but the stuff was just to soft, day 4. One mold was a total wash, I just balled it up with hopes to make a coal pile out of it. The second mold about 3/4 of it came out of the mold, very fuzzy, much of the detail lost. I'm going to let this one set, see if it dries to anything usable.
In the plus column, very easy to clean the molds.

Karl: Sorry to hear your son was hospitalized...Prayers
Terry: Sorry to hear of Marie's condition...Prayers

Willie: Haven't heard from Louis in about a month. Believe the business may be too successful. Not a bad thing. Like the tree house.

Today, we went to the pharmacy and picked up 6 prescriptions between us. Then we went to a local candy manufacturer for Easter Candy, since the grand kids are coming for Easter. Also bought some of their signature Peanut Brittle. After lunch, I raked three more 55gal. bags full of leaves and sundry. If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I have more to rake. yards starting to look better. Fertilizer guy should be by any day now, for the first application.

I still need to make time for work on the layout. I did finish a Accurail 70Tn Coal hopper, but the coal load needs some more work. Then some additional weathering to enhance the appearance.

Ex C&O RDCs in Baltimore - DC service 1965.jpg

Ex C&O RDCs in Baltimore - Washington commuter and connecting service on B&O in 1965.

RF&P 112.jpg

RF&P Power in Richmond, VA - Warren Calloway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back