Running Bear's Coffee Shop August 2018

Terry - thanks for the new place. Prayers for your wife's health.

Thanks Terry. Time sure flies when you're having fun. Another month has bitten the dust.

Up to 91 outside. Time for a beer, WITHOUT fruit.

Chet - you ain't kidding. I swear it seems like it was just coming out of winter and going into spring.

Currently raining. Which is once again wreaking havoc on my work schedule. I don't drink usually, but I feel like I need a beer. I don't care if it has fruit in in or not.

Good evening. My wife is suffereing complications from her progressing kidney failure. This time, it is massive fluid gain, she is having trouble breathing, more so when she tries to lay down. The doctor put her on some serious fluid removal medicine, with the admonishment to not get more than 50 feet away from a functioning toilet.

Good evening. My wife is suffereing complications from her progressing kidney failure. This time, it is massive fluid gain, she is having trouble breathing, more so when she tries to lay down. The doctor put her on some serious fluid removal medicine, with the admonishment to not get more than 50 feet away from a functioning toilet.
That's no good. I hope the medication helps.

Wow Terry, I didn't realize that the Mrs. was is such a condition. We'll add her to the prayer list.

Meanwhile, it's raining here again. I managed to cut the grass Friday night, and here on Wednesday it needs it bad already. I'm wondering it I should let it go and just bale it in a few more weeks.

In good news, GF's 14 year old son had a meeting with the guidance counselors at his new high school. It seems they are very excited to get him, as his class ranking is #1 out of 300 new students. This is the same school that 2 of my boys graduated from, one of them with a full scholarship to Gettysburg U. I see good things for this young man!

Time to hit the sack here, L8ter Gators!
CSXand MMID.JPG

Last edited:

Back