Running Bear's Cofee Shop LI

Don't build a helix!! You don't "really" need it - especially right now.
Only reason I would even consider building one would be if I was to build a staging area under the table.
Since I already have a few miles of wiring - all active - no way I'm building anything under the table. It's already cramped up enough getting under there to work on wiring as it is. (and, I'm a little guy)
For now I have absolutely no problem simply picking cars and engines up and putting others back down on the track.

There! You've been talked out it.
Remember to jump on over to the new coffee shop. Terry just started a new one this morning.

As for those guys that model in brass - they are way out of your's and mine leagues. (more like the other way around). I might be brave enough to try things I've never done before in modelling but messing with brass is not one of them. My pockets are far too shallow to even think about that league. Compare it to being a bat-boy on the farm-team to being a starter in the "big show".
E.

E.

Thanks Bro, I needed that. The upper level action mode is in the grey area at the moment. I may not need it. When I get the first section framed in I'll have a better idea of what kinda space I've got, chalk on the floor ain't quite the same. The 'person' who built this house was a slipshod halfazz MASTER! Everything is half done or done wrong! I got gaps at the walls 4" there is nothing to screw into to hold the gypsum board on the edge of the ceiling! I can fix/frame in some spots but I WILL have some 'hanging' corners sheesh! Got to looking around up there and I'm SO glad my Bro is a carpenter and a darned good one. Guys got 20+ years of practical building experience on tap and I'm gonna need it! Him and his Father built a HUGE deck/dock at the local Nature Center about a generation ago and i'ts still in use and sturdy! I believe him when he says you will be able to dance on this MRR bench we are building. (I'm labor, he's evil upper management, THIS time!)

Back