Running Bear's April 2022 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you will really feel bad when she gets it for you!😧
My relationship with my eldest is somewhat complicated, to say the least, this is really just a "grand gesture", as I call it on her part (to prove she cares) that I go through nearly every year, but no, I won't feel guilty because she won't buy it, I always buy my present from her, and she gives me the cash, been doing it that way for years, in a few days, we will have a conversation about alternative gifts, where Aftershave, socks, shirts, etc. will be mentioned, and that is what I'll end up with, which is fine, at least she'll shut up about it, which is the aim of it all.

Last edited:
Your so mean, she loves you,she wants to do right by you, and you just set her for a fall ….I sympathise with your end….but contact her and say it was a joke and ask for sonething sensible, she’ll beat herself up over this, although she won’t badger you anymore! let the lass off the hook you meanie.
Luckily I am not your daughter, I would give you a rubber mallet, and personally deliver it…..lol

…..just in case….my tongue is firmly in my cheek…….not the butt crack ☝️ one……omg I need to go p I’m literally peeing myself laughing…
See my post to Willie.

Tom O- my current doctor has, but under $200. My previous doc(same practice) was over $1000.

Louis- or even just “unfollow”, which I do when I don’t want to see ramblings of friends/family that would escalate my MHI, but still want to stay in contact with.. I also periodically deactivate my social media accounts when I need a de-stress period.
Mike, for the record, I have never unfriended anyone.

Terry: Heart goes out to you and your family. I am sure that she will be missed. Please try to take comfort in knowing that she is now in a better place. Reasons unknown why this happens as you take the brunt of the sorrow. In time you will get this behind you. You will always have a place for her in your thoughts.

I often wonder what I would do without my wife, who is also my best friend. Talked with her about it and she came up with the same line about me. It is amazing what we put ourselves through isn't it?
Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back