Rs-11?

jbaakko said:
Didn't someone want an RS11?
jbaakko, yes, i was one of two, that was asking about the RS11. LOL, i just opened my atlas newsletter just about 2min ago. thats REAL NICE of you to help out fellow forum members.;) :D thank you for the info.:) -Dean

I remember things like that, I was looking for and Undec ones also though, Going to have to place the order. I'll have an RS11, RS18, and 2 RS27's...

Hey Dean,

Unfortunately I wasn't able to the older RS-11 we talked about on the other thread. If you do decide to order one from this new release, I can probably get my nose in there and come up with a better-than-retail price for you...

I didn't ask for it, but I sure do appreciate the links and everything! Thanks!
Chris
P.S. 400th post woo hoo

I want one, and I'm getting one! Of course, it is in N scale...but my birthday is in 3 days, and I know I'm getting one then! Thanks for the info, I would be dissapointed that they didn;t have CP, but P1K already has that base covered.
So what is the KB&S?

I mean the model I'm getting is N, from an older run. And the P1K I have is in HO, CP 8591. Maybe I should read my posts before I post them to make sure they're understandable...

Back