Roco site verification

rupy

Rupy
Dear All,
I had got registered on WWW.ROCO.CC site and purchased a decoder and a speaker.While doing payment,the credit card page came and as I selected the type,the next page came and said that I had purchased the items.I was surprised because no payment had been made.I opened my mail and saw a mail from WEBSHOP@ROCO.CC that my purchase had been approved,however that the site is not accepting with card payment and that a bank transfer has to be made into a given account.Excerpts are given below-
Payment information
Please note that your ordered goods can't be payed at the merchant!
Please transfer the amount under indication of your order number to our account:

Modelleisenbahn GmbH
Raiffeisenverband Salzburg eGen
IBAN: AT63 3500 0000 1605 0932
BIC: RVSAAT2SXXX

Somehow,SRI Lanka govt is not allowing bank transfers for certain HS codes.So I could not pay.I went to the site again to log in but could not log into the site to see my transactions etc.I suscpect the credibility of this site.Someone Please check and notify the forum if there is fraud here.
Thanks

The .cc TLD is the Internet country code for Cocos (Keeling) Islands, an Australian territory of 5.4 square miles (14 km2; 1,400 ha) and about 600 inhabitants.

I have my doubts that it's a legit Roco dealer. I would not send them any money.

The real Roco site is http://www.roco.com/ but they are a wholesaler and don't have a web store.

Back