RJR Branch Line

Hi,

Iv joined this week and thought I would post some pics of my layout so you can see what I get up to in wet and soggy Oldham.
On30 Outdoors (I like to be different)

The layout is an extended dogbone with about about 60' between the two turning loops. The higher level track at the back is for trains towards the house the lower level track for trains going away.

At the furthest point from the house

STA50004.JPG

1st stop Ridge Top Station

STA50011.JPG

2nd stop the growing industrial area

110906.JPG

Through the trees

02%20freight%20duties.JPG

Over the girder bridge

03%20on%20a%20journey%20(5).JPG

Past the fuel stop

011106%20(9).JPG

and finally round the turning loop near the house and back to the bottom of the garden again

241006%20(2).JPG

There are a lot more pictures, info and videos on my website, along with An FAQ page.

John
RJR Branch Line
www.rjroriginals.co.uk/rjr_branch_line.htm

Hi John and welcome to the forums. Quite a spread you have there, I like it, it's different. It would be great to see some more photos of the layout posted.
When I read this "
in wet and soggy Oldham.
On30 Outdoors (I like to be different)
" First thing came to my mind was how much trouble is it to maintain the layout?
Thanks for sharing your hobby with us.
Cheers Willis

Thanks for the comments,

Maintainace is not a big problem, the layout is built on tanalised decking boards, so should be good for 10 years + The track so far is doing fine,, cleaning needs to be done before each running session, the rain tends to xodise the nickle silver faster tha any other elemement, but cleaning only involves walking along with a track rubber, a ten minute job.

01%20in%20cutting%20(1).JPG

John
RJR Branch Line

Back