Rio Grande Documentation Value?

ianacole

This is coming available at a local auction...any thoughts on what this kind of material can go for? It will determine whether I go out or not. Thanks!

Ian

l122.jpg

Your best bet is to search each item on eBay. Honestly, myself I'd try for under $10.

Your best bet is to search each item on eBay. Honestly, myself I'd try for under $10.

I tried on eBay, came up with some similar documents, all in that price range. That's what I was hoping to hear ... not something I absolutely have to have, so I have a low cost threshold.

This is coming available at a local auction...any thoughts on what this kind of material can go for? It will determine whether I go out or not. Thanks!

Ian

l122.jpg

Just like any other auction, who wants it more! Me, i would pay $100.00 for it

I agree ebay seems to be the way to go for this type of stuff. I won a mint condition "Norfolk and Western" safety rule book for $1. If you are lucky the auction will be under the radar with not too many watchers and you can usually steal it for a good price.

Now if anyone has one of these in their collection they want to get rid of then give me a shout. Hard to find and usually over priced.

View attachment 23579

Back