Ridin pix

new guy

The day I got on this scooter it had 850 miles on the odometer it now has 6350 on it! It's addictive if you have a good place to ride and I've got it. As far away from "town" as you can GET!

DSCF4330.jpgIt does not take long though to start getting stiff sitting on that thing and I stop often. Here is the famous scooter in all it's 50cc glory viewing the mighty Grand River on the west side of Lansing. Town is dangerous and I quickly head for the nearest dirt.

DSCF4341.jpgFive or six miles out I'm ready for a smoke and stretch my legs.

DSCF4339.jpgI've known these Corn since they was knee high, soon they will be knee high once more!

DSCF4340.jpgOut here it starts to get quiet and I almost wish I was walking and then I remember how far it is back and my hip aches just thinking about it! Starting the scooter, as quiet as it is, is almost embarrassing, I don't want to be the one to break the stillness.

DSCF4337.jpgCruise along for a while and suddenly a VIEW comes along and I shut er down, light up and just GROOVE on it for a moment. Aaaaah, s'nice and clean, good, good air away from the city.
DSCF4338.jpgHad to zoom in for a shot of the browse line, I like to see it because it lets me know the deer population is strong in the area.
DSCF4342.jpgThen I come to the Looking Glass River and there are several very nice parks with these nifty canoe launches.
DSCF4344.jpgMost all the parks have at least a small trail I can use to loosen up before I do more of the same thing that got me to this one. Round about 4-5 hours and I'm more than ready to head back to the "alleged crib site"!

Just starting to get good, I hear it's peak around the straights right now! I lived in the Petosky, Levering, Cheboygan area when I was a kid and would like to as an old man!

Welcome back New Guy. How is the layout coming?

LOL! Gosh, everybody is so nice here, like we have something in common or something, as for the layout...

SPAZTAZTIK! The four lane slot car set I built got old and I'm redoing the entire layout just in time for the Holidays!
"Kittywampus Junction" is coming into focus, it should be a BLAST! a SIX lane race track! WITH GRADES!
DSCF4346.jpgYes, the heretic is back in town!

Posting all photos on a new thread M.C.U.-2 if a moderator sees this could you change the c and the u to CAPITALS please? I tried but was unsuccessful! Thank You.

Back