request for photos of blomberg trucks

AJMX-Railroad

cp railfan
hello, I need a photo of the inside of an emd Blomberg truck specifically the thing that holds the brake shoe,
anyway, I have been struggling with the trucks because I can't find any good reference photos send me some good shots please :)

So your looking for a top down photo?

B0948F6E-C4ED-49A3-B126-443038F84658.jpeg

hmm I think I am looking for the b version
oh and I did find those drawings before and I am looking for the... hmm see that photo I need to know the shape of them things behind the frame
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.05.11 AM.png

hmm I think I am looking for the b version
oh and I did find those drawings before and I am looking for the... hmm see that photo I need to know the shape of them things behind the frameView attachment 126766
Refine your search to Blomberg locomotive truck brake block or brake block linkage.

The air brake systems that I use to work on were much older, so this “newer” stuff is something I never messed with.

well I found this, it's a video about rebuilding a gp9 and in part of THE 40 MINUTES they show the trucks you can see it here
still not quite what I'm looking for but it's great

ok... I made a 3d model of the truck. it took me 2 days, but it's now almost done. If you want detailed photos email me and tell me what you want.
I have a few photos though, it is made in blender
Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 9.23.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 9.33.21 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 9.33.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 9.33.21 AM.png
    197.1 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
ok so it's been a while but I have found a great photo of the "brake hangers" for these trucks the one on the left is the type used for the main inside brakes

Levers-Hangers.jpg

Back