Re-Introducing myself...

CbarM

HO all the way!
Hey guys, its been over a year since I was last on here I think so I thought I'd reintroduce myself. I moved this summer and thank god I built my layout in modular sections. I managed to get it all moved and since June (when I moved) its been sitting in the back of one of my unused pickups in my new shop still. I think I might start haulin it into the house next week and get somethin happenin there again. I now have alot more room to expand from the 33x12' space I had previously, and it will be alot less complicated with no walls to go through. I am running a freelanced modern day (approx years 1995-2000) intermodal and grain railroad called Western Plains. Some of you will probably remember! See you guys in the rest of the forum here!

Hey Rico! I've been in Irvine for about 2 years, but I moved up to just west of Burstall SK, still on the AB side. I ended up in Irvine cause I moved out to the Medicine Hat area from BC with my horses and so I needed an acreage to rent and the place in Irvine was the only reasonably priced acreage I could find at the time. Hows things in the 'Peg?

Back