Rain Did Me a Favor

Willis, thanks so much for your kind words. I'm also quite pleased about the way the layout is shaping up. AND I just talked to the gentleman who's going to install the battery setup for the loco sometime this week!!! Hey, we're crackin' now!!

Hello i really like your buildings theyer real neet it looks like its all outside do you have any trains for it.
Alex

Thanks, Nibbler!
...do you have any trains for it?
I have a little "starter set" loco and tender. I also have some open boxcars, a couple of passenger cars, and a caboose. The loco is "in the shop" right now having batteries installed. I hope to have it back and running in a couple of weeks. That should give me enough time to get more landscaping done, work on the drip watering system for the plants, and to resolve the "migrating ballast" problem.

Woooo-EE! I see you been busy workin' on the railroad since the weather cleared up here in SoCal. No wonder we haven't heard much from you on a certain other thread for awhile. Instead of wasting so much time at a keyboard like me, you've actually been doin' three dimensional work!

Must feel great to get back at it, see some tangible progress, get to the fun stuff, etc. Thanx for taking the time to post pix!

Thank you for posting, too, Chuck! :) I've missed updates from the C&D, and thought you might have packed it away for the summer.

It has been fun to play outside for a change. I'm working on the watering system now --- another learn-as-you-do project. It finally dawned on me that I'll never get the track under control as long as The Husband goes out and splashes water all over the place with the hose a couple of times every week.

C+D updates for the Mountain Division are in the works. A couple days ago I did add a b+w pic of a scene from waaaaaayyyyy back, but I still intend to do some update pix b4 Summer arrives.

One might expect, it being April, that any Christmas layout would be put away by now. The C+D System doesn't seem to work that way. :eek: 'Course, that coupler incident didn't expedite anything productive.

How did I miss that picture?? What fun!!!!! That definitely answers any questions we might have had about when you began loving model trains. :)

Hello i think that engine is real nifty, I like it. Do you have some other train cars to go with it.
Alex

Claudia,
I am glad to see it's going well. I am working on my 1st HO layout and my Mom is worried about those buidlings.

Back