Railroading Picture Contest

DNSHo2000

Hello all! I need a new photo for the front page of my site. By submitting it, you are allowing me to post it on my site (scvmodeltrains.com). The picture must be relatively large. Best picture wins! Contest ends Sunday August 30th at 8:00pm. Good Luck!

Very nice website!

I am not much of a photographer but here is my best.
PC301658.jpg

DNSHo,
Nice site! A couple questions for you, First do you have a storefront (I'm just up the hill from SCV) and second will you be carrying more HO?

Thanks, Paul

DNSHo,
Nice site! A couple questions for you, First do you have a storefront (I'm just up the hill from SCV) and second will you be carrying more HO?

Thanks, Paul

I don't have a storefront but if you want to come pick up an item I can wave shipping costs. As far as HO Scale goes, I plan to soon but it depends on how quickly my applications to the manufactures are processed. Feel free to email me (Darren@scvmodeltrains.com) if you have any further questions.

How about this one? I am currently using this as my "wall paper for this unit ...

29635048645_912774839b_b.jpg

WANT more? I have over 4000 on the drive / thumb drive going back to the 06 era ...

The Aerojet

Last edited by a moderator:
How about this one? I am currently using this as my "wall paper" for this unit ...

29635048645_912774839b_b.jpg

WANT more? I have over 4000 on the drive / thumb drive going back to the 06 era ...

The Aerojet

Here is a CN consist near Ashcroft, BC, taken last October.

Attachments

• P1000051r.JPG
    P1000051r.JPG
    344.2 KB · Views: 454
  • P1000051r1.JPG
    P1000051r1.JPG
    656.6 KB · Views: 443
Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I understand you, tootn. If you mean it looks deadish there, it's the fall in the desert. We see dormant sagebrush, tumbleweed, the South Thompson river, and lots of gravel. I have to say I love the region.

I just saw this thread and thought this picture might be cool.

View attachment 51957

Ken, you thought right!!! It's way cool, I love it!

I can't help wondering how much that train cost, than I thought holy maceral Andy how much does that empire cost?

I know you are not a coffee shop guy, wish you were, but any way. I have been feeling better, so good I'm am back in business for myself. I bought me a Chevy City Express and it as comfortable for me as sitting at my desk. Long story getting longer I am finally ready to cross off from my bucket list a visit to the DJ Railroad! Next time you have an open house and you see a 6'8" 300lb man don't call the law or get your gun, it's only me.

Back