"Radio Equipped" Decals?

nwdrummer379

Class of '11
I've been looking, but haven't found anyone who offers yellow "Radio Equipped" logo with the lightning bolt. Does anyone have some or know of any company that does?

I know that logo is included in various Microscale sets because I have used it in the past. As for a sheet with just that logo, I am not sure.

ahh so highball is the one who has the simulated reflective orange decals. I was wondering who made those.

and can anyone tell me what else is on that warning lable decal sheet? Its very difficult to read.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh so highball is the one who has the simulated reflective orange decals. I was wondering who made those.

and can anyone tell me what else is on that warning lable decal sheet? Its very difficult to read.

Steve, left to right....................

danger 600 volts (1st & 2nd rows in red)
Warning (3rd row) can't read the rest
danger (4th & 5th rows) can't read the rest
danger high voltage inside (6th row)
danger 600 volts (7th, 8th, 9th rows)
danger 170 volts (10th row)
danger 600 volts (11th, 12th rows)
danger high voltage (13th, 14th rows)
warning (15th, 16th rows) can't read the rest

OK rest from here, left to right, across the top

2 rows danger high voltage in white
3 fire extinguisher inside
2 engine start switch inside
2 rows red lable the NS uses, can't read them
1 row warning, can't read at all
1 row remote control equipped

bottom rows

2 long sets can't read, one has high voltage
12 yellow ones, can't read
remote control equipped

there are some small white ones mixed in, never been able to read those either.

A set for an Erie Lackawanna E8 would have what you need.

I have a set of those in yellow.

I also put lots on eBay now. No reserve, started at .99. Ending today is:
(32)Delaware & Hudson, (11)Family Lines, (8)Seaboard, (9)Lehigh Valley, and (17)Gulf & Central Maine.
Ending in 2 days is: (30) B & O Chessie, (8)Chicago & North Western, (11) Burlington Northern, (10) Rock, and (11) C & O Chessie. All are grouped up with locos, cars, cabooses together in one lot.

I have a set of those in yellow.

I also put lots on eBay now. No reserve, started at .99. Ending today is:
(32)Delaware & Hudson, (11)Family Lines, (8)Seaboard, (9)Lehigh Valley, and (17)Gulf & Central Maine.
Ending in 2 days is: (30) B & O Chessie, (8)Chicago & North Western, (11) Burlington Northern, (10) Rock, and (11) C & O Chessie. All are grouped up with locos, cars, cabooses together in one lot.

i just bid on your LV decals. Need more to finish a few models. :D You putting anything else on ebay?

Jerome, thanks for that. I'll probably place an order later tonight.

I looked at EL and WM variations of it and I like the ones the EL put on its SD45s. Microscale does them in yellow too so thats good for me. Thanks fellas! One more question, do you guys know of any roads that painted yellow chevrons on the nose/rear of their units? (Besides NKP)

i just bid on your LV decals. Need more to finish a few models. :D You putting anything else on ebay?

Jerome, thanks for that. I'll probably place an order later tonight.

Yes, I am grouping up others that will be up soon. Erie, Conrail, Southern, Missouri Pac, i will note them here when I do.
The packs include all I have of each railroad, I take like B & O and combine all locos, rolling stock, and cabooses into one lot. Getting alot of watchers and a few bids. I was really amazed by the attention the Gulf & Central Maine has gotten. Ones you don't expect much can surprise you. Great that eBay locates the one person who just might be looking for that!.
Thanks for your bid and Good Luck!

I emailed Jim at HighBall Graphics. He gave me permission to use this drawing of his AD-16 set. I tried to upload it but can't do an Adobe file. If you want to see a version you can actually see, email me and I'll send you a copy.

MKT and some of the lehigh valley units had yellow stripes but I think the chevrons on the ends where white. Livonia Avon & Lakeville Alcos have yekkow chevrons but I don't know of a decale set for them.

I’m going totally from memory on this one, but I recall a picture of a railroads end cab switcher that was all yellow chevrons on the cab end, I think it was an Erie Alco?

Back