Questionnaire on flat packed models for GCSE Project

13laic1

Hello, I am currently doing a GCSE Graphics project, where i have to make a flat packed model, and I would like to do some primary research. Could you please answer this questionnaire? Thanks

1. How old are you?

2. What scale model trains do you buy?

3. How much would you spend on a high-quality flat packed model building for you model train set?

4. What time period is your model train set in?

5. Would you be interested in buying a model church?

6. What are your requirements when buying a flat packed model of a building?

Not sure where my first (original post) went on this, but here goes...

1. How old are you? 24 almost 25

2. What scale model trains do you buy? HO

3. How much would you spend on a high-quality flat packed model building for you model train set? depends on what im getting/looking for

4. What time period is your model train set in? start of WW2 - present day

5. Would you be interested in buying a model church? depends on the model, most likely yes at least one

6. What are your requirements when buying a flat packed model of a building? detail of the model and ease of assembly

1. 58
2. HO
3. Depends, mostly on what I need. I have paid as much as $100 for one, but it is highly detailed and has many parts, 400 or so.
4. 1940-1950, mostly steam, few diesels.
5. Depends on size, details, etc.
6. Again, details, materials used, will it fit my parameters.

Hello, I am currently doing a GCSE Graphics project, where i have to make a flat packed model, and I would like to do some primary research. Could you please answer this questionnaire? Thanks

1. How old are you? 24

3. How much would you spend on a high-quality flat packed model building for you model train set? $24.99ish

4. What time period is your model train set in? Present

5. Would you be interested in buying a model church? Depends on style

6. What are your requirements when buying a flat packed model of a building? Details

1. How old are you? 63

3. How much would you spend on a high-quality flat packed model building for you model train set? $20.00

4. What time period is your model train set in? 1970s and forward

5. Would you be interested in buying a model church? Depends on denomination.

6. What are your requirements when buying a flat packed model of a building? Interior details.
Good luck on your project.

1. How old are you? 33

3. How much would you spend on a high-quality flat packed model building for you model train set? depends what exactly I'm getting

4. What time period is your model train set in? 1990s

5. Would you be interested in buying a model church? already have one

6. What are your requirements when buying a flat packed model of a building? ease of assembly, fits the period and region I'm modelling (western pennsylvania in the 1990s), and decent price

Back