QHS 1100 Tour sign up!

Will do Scott, please PM me you address.

The car was delayed with Miles due to his move. Just waiting for his pictures.

Ok, Miles PM'd me, it is confirmed, in the mail. Dates are set at:
Ken (CSX_road_slug) August 21st Iron Belt
Keith (krazyloader) Sept 3rd Spartanburg & Western Railroad
Andrew (smoke) Sept 17th
Scott (4Starcstms) Oct 1st

Just to show off the pics Ken PM'd to me!
QHS1100_at_Fagans_Corner_sz800.jpg

QHS1100_closeup_sz800.jpg

No images from Miles yet... Looks like she'll be on her way to Keith in the next few days!

Has anyone heard from Keith (krazyloader) recently? I've PM'd him numerous times about the fate of QHS #1100, and would like to email, but he's opted not to be contacted.

bummer dude was waiting to see more pics man...hope he is ok and the transfers (waybills) will continue...

Well, they're pretty lame photos, because I never got to take it out of the box due to the move, so if you ever get the boxcar in it's box, that's what my photos look like. :(

Lol!

Well, once I track Keith down, we'll continue the process, so If you're re-interested...

Cool Alcomotive! I'll let everyone know. If anyone has any contact with Keith, please let me know, so we can get back on track!

Otherwise we'll be stuck forwarding on #1101-1102.

Well, I wouldn't mind a second chance after the queue is fulfilled (Alcomotive included) Now I actually have SCENERY! And this time I can take it out of the box! :)

Well I do not have real big scenery...more or less a diorama but it would be sweet to partake in this and slap that box car on the back of UP units! :) I am able to do switching in my "fiddle yard" as well...

No word yet. I've given up on PM'ing because its not turning anything. I may have to toss out a letter.

I thought I'd post... QHS #1100 is officially listed as MIA. I've sent numerous PM's and now a letter though the post office (3 weeks ago). Looks Like Keith decided to keep it for himself, either that or something is up with him.

Back