Put House Up For Sale

Larry

Long Winded Old Fart
Well, Finally decided yesterday to sell my House & move to Georgia. Need to get close to kin folk because of my age. Don't have anyone to help if we need it. The taxes here in Arcadia have tripled since hurricane Charley. My yearly insurance went from $600.00 a year to 1,600.00 a year w/a high deductible. If I don't sell in 2 years, then we will have to stay here & keep dealing w/the high costs. I'm sure it's just as high everyplace else, but if something happens to one of us we have a better chance w/family.
Ripping out this big layout is going to be a giant task. I will have help if I wait till all my friends come back from NY & other places.
Wherever I move to I will need a building the same size as I have now.
I've been on the internet checking out diff. towns that have Walmarts close by for me to transfer to.
I'll post news as I go.
Larry:rolleyes:

Larry To bad the Family is not in Central Indiana then we could build RR.s together. With your metal skills and my wood working skills we could really make some fantastic RR stuff. Good luck with the selling and move I hope it does not take to long. Here in the Anderson IN area here were 1500 house for sell in the county 3 years ago and now that many in Anderson alone. It is a real buyers market up here right now.

Larry, If I ever make it to Ga. I hope to get to Kentucky more often to see a lot of my cousins & a few aunts & uncles.
May even try to go up to Cass to see my art before I get too old to travel.
I would like to see all my cousins before we all pass on. We are all between 65 & 72.
Yes, we could build a super layout w/the combo of our skills.

Larry

Back