PRR Passenger Interior Decor

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
I've got three lighted Bachman Spectrum PRR coaches--well, a coach, a diner and a businesss class. I want to fix them up for the club, and I plan on painting a whole box of Prieser seated figures to go in it.

But I don't know how to paint the seats and walls.

I know I should probably post a picture of the cars, but I'm at work. I don't even know what to call them as they are not identified on the boxes.

Any suggestions?

89246.JPG

Heavyweight--except mine have blankety-blank horn hooks.

As much research material as I have on the PRR, all the pictures of passenger car interiors are in black and white! Anybody know if they have one on the rails in either Strasburg or Altoona?

Adelie said:
As much research material as I have on the PRR, all the pictures of passenger car interiors are in black and white! Anybody know if they have one on the rails in either Strasburg or Altoona?

Altoona has a diner--but it was being restored and was gutted when I was there. :(

Chip, I found this on the web. May be of help to you. There are a couple of shots of the interior of a car on page 2.
http://community.webshots.com/album/510887573VCTRKD

I also have some recent (about 4 years old) of some of the passenger cars at Steamtown. They are not PRR but might be useful to you. Throw me an e-mail if you want me to send them to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank Ray, those shots seem goo enough. I can't tell if the seats are a rich brown that look redish in the light or if they are a burgundy.

Any idea?

Back