Proud to be Blonde

Lady_Railfan

House Mother, Cheerleader
Football FINALLY makes sense.......... A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!

Luv it, just gotta love blonds, why without them there'd be no humour in the world :D
clappinghands.png
Cheers!! Willis

While I don't ussually post, I read many of these jokes posted in the ANPL section and nearly always enjoy them.

So why am I replying? I'm an ex-blonde. Apparently as I matured my hair naturally darkened into the color it is today. Or maybe it was Chernobyl, I don't know.

Hey Roman did you live around Chernobyl at one time? Some time ago I came across a very in depth website with many current photos of the area. The sites are owned by a very attractive Blond woman ( being close to 70 I'm allowed to say that). She rides a motorcycle through the area ( it's still radioactive so there are time limits) and the photos depict a sadness to see so much wasted. Other than the weeds growing there isn't much change. I guess I should search for it again I was sure I saved the links but I can't find them.
Cheers!! Willis

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/

There's the link, she has added a lot more to her site, I could have swore she was blond, she's dark haired now, so you could be right Roman :D
This is a worthwhile site to tour, however it isn't an enjoyable tour but you'll be glad you did follow the Ghost Town chapters The rest are new to me and I'll be certainly be looking into them
Willis

Last edited by a moderator:
CBCNSfan said:
Hey Roman did you live around Chernobyl at one time?
I lived in Kiev (not too far away) from birth (1987) unitl I left in 1997.

I could have swore she was blond, she's dark haired now, so you could be right Roman :D
I was joking, but then again what do I know? The incident is by far very bad, including on the personal level.
I'm sure most of you have heard about Chernobyl in one way or another, but did you know that that area used to be a resort and hunting ground, basically cottage country for Kiev's 2 million population? My parents and grandparents vocationed there, going by boat upstream. Surely can't do that anymore, never mind the radioactive fallout!:(

Speaking of Chernobyl, that reminds me of a RR story which I've heard from a Ukrainain Railroader whom I trust. I honestly hope that its bad coinsidence, but here it goes anyway.

The Chernobyl workers didn't live outside the powerplant obviously, they lived in a "suburb" about 20minutes drive away. The generous Soviet government build a commuter train line to bring them to the plant on time and guess what the train number was? That's right, 666. The EMU assigned to the "Chernobyl local".

Even stranger is the fact that it survived (maybe it was away for maintenence) and still continues to serve today: http://www.parovoz.com/newgallery/index.php?ID=3532&LNG=RU

More Blondes

blondes

Two bowling teams, one of all Blondes and one of all Brunettes, chartered a double-decker bus for a weekend bowling tournament. The Brunette team rode on the bottom of the bus, and the Blonde team rode on the top level.

The Brunette team down below really whooped it up, having a great time, when one of them realized she hadn't heard anything from the Blondes upstairs. She decided to go up and investigate.

When the Brunette reached the top, she found all the Blondes frozen in fear, staring straight-ahead at the road, clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles. The brunette asked, "What the heck's going on up here? We're having a great time downstairs!"

One of the Blondes looked up at her, swallowed hard and whispered......."YEAH, BUT YOU'VE GOT A DRIVER

And another
> A Blonde is overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet.
>
> He tells her, "I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a
> day, and repeat the procedure for two weeks.
>
> The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds."
>
> When the Blonde returns, she's lost nearly 20 pounds.
>
> "Why, that's amazing!" the doctor says. "Did you follow my
> instructions?"
>
> The Blonde nods and answers, "I'll tell you, though, I thought I was
> going to drop dead that third day."
>
> "From hunger, you mean?" asks the doctor.
>
> "No", replied the Blonde, "From skipping

Just one more

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and Help me !"

'I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started.'

He asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no atter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then..." he sighed...

Let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box.

A blonde, brunette and redhead were entered in a swim race across the English Channel. The rules required the swimmers to breast stroke the entire distance. Hours later the brunette and redhead arrived at the finish within minutes of one another but the blonde never showed. After a lengthy wait, it was decided that a rescue boat should search for the missing blonde. She was eventually found, exhausted, only a few hundred yards from where they started the race. When pulled into the boat, she was clearly aggravated and exclaimed "I hate to complain, but those other two were cheating! They both used their arms!"

A man was driving along the highway and saw a rabbit hopping across the middle of the road. He swerved to avoid hitting the rabbit, but unfortunately the rabbit jumped in front of the car and was hit. The driver, being a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulled over to the side of the road and got out to see what had become of the rabbit. Much to his dismay, the rabbit was dead. The driver felt so awful that he began to cry.
A blonde woman driving down the highway saw the man crying on the side of the road and pulled over. She stepped out of her car and asked the man what was wrong. "I feel terrible," he explained. "I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it." The blonde told the man not to worry. She knew what to do.
She went to her car trunk and pulled out a spray can. She walked over to the limp, dead rabbit, and sprayed the contents of the can all over the rabbit. Miraculously, the rabbit came to life, jumped up, waved its paw at the two humans and hopped down the road. Fifty feet away the rabbit stopped, turned around, waved at the two again, hopped down the road another 50 feet, turned, waved, and hopped another 50 feet.
The man was astonished. He couldn't figure out what substance could be in the woman's spray can! He ran over to the woman and demanded, "What was in your spray can? What did you spray on that rabbit?" The woman turned the can around so that the man could read the label.

It said:
(Are you ready for this?)

(Are you sure?)

(OK, here it comes . . . )

"Hair Spray - Restores Life to Dead Hair. Adds Permanent Wave."

A highway patrolman spots a car speeding along on the highway. Glancing at the car he was astonished to see a blonde behind the wheel was knitting. The Trooper saw this, cranked down his window and yelled...... "PULL OVER!"
"NO!" yelled the blonde.
"SCARF!"

A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.
"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"
"Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.
"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.
"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."
"Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."

Back