Promised Pictures (NOT DIAL-UP FIRENDLY)!

chrismoore93

Central Phoenix Railroad
Well guys I finally did it YAHOO.
This will take up many post so lets get going! This is not going to be attachment because I can not make them attachmetns as they are fresh off of a site. Click on the thumnails and they will become larger :D

Well thats enough of that! NEXT POST! MY TRAINS!

My Trains

I will try to post an image of every train, I can show more of them by request ;) ! And these are not all of my trains, some have not been taken.

Well lets put a depot in for fun :D

Well I need to get some more photos :D:D but thats all for today!
Thanks for looking,
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Christopher.

You have some very nice looking things there:cool: . I can't wait to see how your progress goes. Keep posting pics for us:D .

Johnny

Well guys I went to the local hobby shop today and you know I bought a loco! I bought an Athearn RTR Santa Fe GP38-2. I have alway wanted to model the Santa Fe, so maybe I can now do that! I will get some pics of it soon!
Chris

Chris, what is that undec GP35 - a Kato or a RailPowerProducts shell on an Athearn frame?

The road slug pictured in my avatar began its existence as an RPP GP35 shell...

Ken,
The GP35 in the pictures is a Bachmann DCC ready locomotive. For some reason I want to paint it Santa Fe colors now. Another bug bit me;)

Great pics Chris! I don't know how I missed this post. :eek:

You're showing great taste on the ATSF affliction.:D I love the Santa Fe too! That 38 should be a nice looking loco.

Now when you get the Grande bug, give me a call, we'll need to talk. ;) :D

chrismoore93 said:
Ken,
The GP35 in the pictures is a Bachmann DCC ready locomotive.
I've heard about those, didn't know Bachmann had a GP35 in their lineup. Their DCC models seem to be getting pretty good reviews from what I've been reading so far.

grande man said:
Now when you get the Grande bug, give me a call, we'll need to talk. ;) :D

Hmm maybe GMan. Another possible change:D Although it would be good having someone on the same forum modeling the same road in the same scale:) Don't know, maybe, just maybe:p
Chris

Hi Chris, some nice photo's there. In the first photos were you on a excursion tour? Nice to see you posting some pictures keep them coming

Cheers
Willis

Back