Professional Photographer

Alexandro

Hi friends i just want to say you here that i am very intersted in photography and this is my hobby and my passion because photography is only the way which show you as a model and also make you famous in the world i am a professional photographer after a long work hard because of my interst in this business and now i am a professional photographer and mostly deals in wedding photogrpahy and fashion photogrpahy and etc.....

Photography is great for this hobby. Back in the late 60's, while I was on instructor duty in the Navy, stationed at Treasure Island for a while in the SF Bay area. I had the great opportunity to have met the late John Allen,who probably had one of the greatest model railroads of all times. He was not very far away, lining in Monterey, CA. He was a professional photographer too, and from him I learned that the best way to find your mistakes and areas for improvement was through photography. Things are a lot easier today with difital photography, but it is one lession I have never forgotted. What an honor it was to have had the opportunity to have met him and attend a number of operating sessions of the G & D.

Back