Print Shop

Larry

Long Winded Old Fart
:confused:
I use Print Shop to make almost 90% of my signs for the layout. I always try to make the signs the right scale for H.O. by using different area's of the program. I mainly use the Labels part. Is there anyway of doing 1/87th in that program or do I have to keep guessing & make a sample print everytime?
I use up a lot of color ink trying different things. Thought someone here on the forum might have a better idea.

Larry

Sure Larry, change your "ruler" size to MM and then just remember 3.5mm = 1'... Thats how I did it way back when with paint.

Sure Larry, change your "ruler" size to MM and then just remember 3.5mm = 1'... Thats how I did it way back when with paint.

Cool! That would work with any graphic or page layout program. I use InDesign and Photoshop for such things and that makes it easy to get any artwork to the right size.

Thanks!

Cool! That would work with any graphic or page layout program. I use InDesign and Photoshop for such things and that makes it easy to get any artwork to the right size.

Thanks!
You're welcome, its quite the "obvious" thought that you'd rarely think about. My dad, the NON computer genius thought it up for me!

But, How about Print Shop? It doesn't have anyplace to change the size of the item that I can find.

Larry

Back