Pre-May Photo Contest

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
I have my layout back together and my camera is working so I'm hoping to get back into the grove.

So Eric, pick a category that one of these photos will win.

traincity26.gif

traincity27.gif

traincity28.gif

You're a sick man, Space, and anything obviously goes. :D That said, let's go with "Ladies in dresses checking out steam locos" for the May contest. ;)

Ooo, Ooo --- I could enter that one! :D

(Just kidding, Eric. The guys might find that just a teeny bit restrictive. :D)

Space, I'm glad you're back in business. Always enjoy your posts!

grande man said:
You're a sick man, Space, and anything obviously goes. :D That said, let's go with "Ladies in dresses checking out steam locos" for the May contest. ;)

No... No l think a swim suit edition is in order, hey make it an annual thing:D

As far as the wiring thing goes, don't bother I would win that one hands down. After all, it isn't the MESS for nothing:D

Fergie

grande man said:

Absolutely true about Chip..... LOL (In a very benevolent way, of course). So, where is the May Photo Contest???????? I have a couple of shots of Ladies in dresses picking blackberries being checked out by guys in Steam Locomotives. Would that be close enough? :rolleyes:

Seriously now;)...I think we're overdue for a passenger operations theme. [Chip you could use some of your stuff in that couldn'tcha?]

I was just joking. If Eric didn't come up with a theme that made it tough for my layout, then I wouldn't have something to mitch and boan over and the whole universe might start spinning with a wobble.

CSX_road_slug said:
Seriously now;)...I think we're overdue for a passenger operations theme...

Mmmm.. Let's see, where did I put my Godzilla Suit?:confused: I'll have to look for it when I get home. Godzilla, passenger cars, passenger cars, Godzilla, even a sacrificial diesel. a ha!

I'll get back to ya:D

Fergie

Back