Post your fleet, roster, whatever you wanna call it

just found this web site with a pic of the prototype
http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/locoPicture.aspx?id=63156

187788771.gif

And now for somehting completely different.

Does this count as my roster? :D

SP SD9E 4404 is my pet project. I got the front red and white gyra lights working and am working on the rear one. Needs a little grey paint on the cab and some SP beige inside. This locomotive SHOULD be operational within the coming weeks when we get a governor from another SD9E in San Francisco. It is located in Portola, CA.

Last edited by a moderator:
NWR #200 said:
Does this count as my roster? :D

SP SD9E 4404 is my pet project. I got the front red and white gyra lights working and am working on the rear one. Needs a little grey paint on the cab and some SP beige inside. This locomotive SHOULD be operational within the coming weeks when we get a governor from another SD9E in San Francisco. It is located in Portola, CA.

You bet it does! That's even better than a model SP SD9.

Regards,
René

Still flying the C&NW flag.......

here are some of the Madison Central of Wisconsins' fleet. All are ex- CNW units that are under lease/purchase to the MadCoW.

First, Chicago commuter service units relagated to freight duty on the system. Here #427 will represent the class FP7's.

Athearn, re-motored, hardwire decodered, detailed and custom-paint.
CNW_FP7_427.png

Most of the service is handled by 4-axle road switchers.

Proto 2000 GP-30 #822. Decoder equipped, detailed and custom-paint.
CNW_GP30_822.png

One SW remains in Madison to handle 2 tricks of switching the Monona yard.

Proto 2000. Decoder equipped w/operating beacon. Stock paint.
CNW_SW1200_1281.png

Kato GP-35 #845. Decoder equipped, detailed and custom paint.
CNW_GP35_845.png

Another Kato GP-35, # 851. Decoder equipped, detailed and custom paint.
CNW_GP35_851.png

Six-axle roadswitchers are starting to show up.

Stock Athearn limited edition SD40-2 #6910. Re-motored, decoder equipped and a few details.
CNW_SD40-2_6910.png

Proto 2000 GP-7 #1519. Stock paint, decoder equipped and details.
CNW_GP7_1519.png

The only freight F7 left in service.

Athearn Genisis F7 #4083. Stock paint, decoder equipped and details.
CNW_F7_4083.png

The newest power on the M.C.o.W..

Athearn Kit-bash SD50 #7004. Done long before Athearn started doing them. Rides on modified Athearn frame, remotored, decoder equipped, detailed and custom-painted.
CNW_SD50_7004.png

Athearn limited edition SD-40 #6922. Stock paint, remotored and detailed.
CNW_SD40-2_6922.png

A tunnel motor in Wisconsin!

Athearn SD40T-2 #8960. Older shell, replaced radiator intakes with see-thru brass(before Athearn came out with them) remotored, detailed and custom-paint. No roster shot this one is doesn't sit still long.
cnw_8960.png

And last but not least, FP45'B' #400B. Ex-Milwaukee unit. RARE indeed!

Atheran. remotored, bashed from two shells and various parts, detailed and custom-paint.
In her Milwaukee colors.
MILW_FP45B_7.png

And with her CNW 'jammies'.
cnw_FP45B.png

The 'roster' shots were all taken behind the Monona yard roundhouse in Madison. (New diorama in progress)

Johnny

Thanks Josh, Paul and Mathew!! I don't think I got 'em all in but it's a good representation. Starting work in a couple weeks on the new layout. Been busy with getting momma settled into the new house, first things first!;)

Johnny

And a few others... just kidding, these are from a friend's layout
img3385gu0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Are u kidding? One guy has all that??? HOLY LOCOS!:eek:
how many locos is that????? 200 plus??? I think I count like 81 in the pic but couldnt make out locos in the background on the right....geesh!

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean? I have 159 Unassembled locos, according to the spreadsheet I use to keep track of what I have. That doesn't count the ones I got off of eBay recently, which could be 10-12 or so, easily (if not more, I haven't updated this sheet recently).

I'm pretty sure there are over a 100 built, but not all are easily DCC compatible, so they're in the back of the storage bin.

Kennedy

Zephry~

in thi pic of the "other yard" is this unit a brass model or one you kitbashed??? The one I am talking about is the unit behind the EMD Demostrator, it is the blue and red I think it is the HGLX?

View attachment 6393

thanx for the correction....I have to dig up my old pictures of that unit. I took many pics of it in Little Rock, AR; Benton, AR; and Pinebluff, AR. Will post tonight after I scan them....

Back