Planning the NEW double decker...

Josh
I didn't notice but I guess this is a N scale layout your building because my HO helix is 32" and 35'' Radius - 71" inches across the helix. I did notice that with 2 of my friend's BLT F7's on the head end the train ran much better down the grade than my 2 Atlas SD45's. I think maybe it's the better decoder in the BLT engine's. I'm not sure. I can see you planned for every thing. I thought I planned for every thing. Well anyway Good Luck.

NYC_George

Hi Josh,
These pictures are old.:confused: With Google Earth looks differently, new industry and new track connection.> by No. 6 :cool: :)

Hi Josh,
These pictures are old.:confused: With Google Earth looks differently, new industry and new track connection.> by No. 6 :cool: :)
Nice nice thank ya! I have yet to map it on Google Maps, and ect. I'm getting there, each image site has different images.

do you have a more detailed track plan for south west portland cement. I bought the walthers cement plant and I'm looking at modeling a big part of my layout around this model. looking for ideas

SWPC's "activity" occupies many many many miles of land, there's something like 35 miles between them and their pit. I don't have a detailed plan unfortunately, but I know, that its NOTHING like the Walthers kit (unless you multiply their kit by 6).

Whatcha looking to know?

Try viewing it, on my search, in satellite mode, not the bird's eye view. I'll make up a diagram from a screen cap later on today or tomorrow for you too.

Back