Placement of figures?

I use Glue Dots to temporarily position figures. They are clear and don't leave any residue. David, just take some railroad looking figues and cut off the arms and legs and repostion them so it looks like they are hanging off a grab or working a brake wheel. A little putty and paint and you've got your 19th century train crew.

Say P51,
I do understand what your saying but without going through a tremendous amount of work to effect change in the position of the figures vehicles or animals other than moving
some of them from time to time if they aren't glued down too firmly it becomes quite a job but it would give a fresh look to the scenes for sure.

say Jim, I imagine a slight bit of rubber cement should also work fairly well too to temporarly attach figures. Your idea of removing the arms and legs etc is interesting alright. I did some years back get several, 'Flexable Freedie from Campbell' and the arms and legs are detached so you can do just what your suggesting. I also picked up several figures of a breakman and a guy hanging on the grab Irons of a car.

Back