Pin Vise Drill Bits

GNMT76

Where can I buy pin vise drill bits in sizes 60-54 or maybe a little larger. I have a set of 61-80 already.

Hopefully there is an "old" hardware store in your area, you can tell by the smell if it is truly old and I'm sure they will have what you are looking for, buy local.

It doesn't matter if the drill bit is going into an electric drill or a pin vise. So long as you have a collet that the drill bit will fit into, you're good to go.

Don't know if you have one in your area, but Harbor Freight has a few smaller bits.
I just bought a selection of about 10 various sizes for like $3.00. They are in mm - I have not checked the sizes at this time - but they are "tiny".

I have found a large amount of those bits for sale on ebay. They are mostly in mm so you need to figure out the size you need and the mm size will be a hair off from the standard size. I don't think they will be so far off you will even notice.

Dave

Where can I buy pin vise drill bits in sizes 60-54 or maybe a little larger. I have a set of 61-80 already.
Yup, I have gotten them from both ACE and True Value Hardware stores. Sometimes they are hard to find because they aren't on the little cards but loose in a bin, but they are there somewhere.

Back