picture test

How are you trying to post your picture? JPEG and JPG are both valid files extensions. The easiest way to post pictures here is open a free account on Photobucket and link to your pictures from there. It's a really easy process and you can put a link in your post that shows the pictures in-line with your text.

How are you trying to post your picture? JPEG and JPG are both valid files extensions. The easiest way to post pictures here is open a free account on Photobucket and link to your pictures from there. It's a really easy process and you can put a link in your post that shows the pictures in-line with your text.

Yep' photobucket the one i'm using.....just need a bit more practice:D

Is it saying "Invalid file" here or at Photobucket? If it is loaded into Photobucket and can be displayed there, just copy the [ img ] code (click on it and it will copy to your clipboard) and then just paste it into your reply here. Should work with no problem.

Ray--

Actually, I'm having a similar problem posting from Photobucket. I do all the things I normally do--"properties" [ img]---[ /img], control "C" but what comes up on this forum is the Link instead of the photo. Of course, you can access the photo, but only by pressing the "Link." Just curious, is there another step from Photobucket that I'm not aware of? I know I had no trouble posting from Photobucket on the 'other' forum, this weekend, LOL!

Just curious.

Tom :)

Back