Picture from my Club this past weekend

Telus6429

Lets go to Art style
Well this weekend, my Model Railroad Club was at our Local Railroad show, its not the greatest show out there, but its good for the Locals to all go out and support our local museum. We had a great weekend at the show, even tho we had some minor electrical problems, that we fixed, but thats like any other layout. This was our last show with most of this layout, since starting this week, we as a club is starting a new semi-permanent Layout at our Club House. This will be a big step for us, and we are all prepared to go from the modular Layout to more permanent one. We will still keep parts of the old Modular Layout for shows and such, but we have noticed lots of problems with our old layout and how we were having lots of wood problems with warping, as the first batch of Moduals were built so fast, and are now starting to show there age. I took a few minutes today and shot the part of the layout that was brought to the show, which is about 1/3 of the layout we had, and posted it with the shots of the rest of the weekend. Here for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.trainweb.org/wmrc/essex2007/essex2007.html

Loved the layouts and really close detailed pictures. Wish I had been there!!

Thanks for sharing.

Back