Pic of Grande Man

My reaction to Little Grande getting hold of a bad burrito earlier in our day of railfanning. :eek:

BTW, what do ya'll think I can get for this kid on ebay? :D

GM, I think that kid's a treasure! Hang onto him as long as you can... He's priceless (as I'm sure you already know).

LGM, you need to frame that one --- you can have lots of fun with it one day. :D

No Offence, But the expression makes me think of Rick Neilson from Cheap Trick. All you need is a double neck electric guitar, and know some Cheap Trick songs!!! LOL.

I thought you were on a grade crossing and didn't hear the horn:D

Ken.

That may be one of the funniest things that's been posted here in quite a while. :D

Looking at LGM's pic, it's obvious that Hollywood missed a huge opportunity with me... :D

Here's the story on how the photo came to be. LGM is a technically minded lad that was amazed by my new camera at first. He just couldn't resist looking into the lens to see the aperture mechanism. Once, as he curiously peered into my 17-40, I tripped the shutter. I thought the shot was great, LGM wasn't so impressed. ;) Fast forward to yesterday. We were returning from our railfanning and LGM was playing with his Rebel XT in the cab of the truck. I began to make faces at him and he paid me back for the photo I took of him. :D As ya'll can tell, we have a great time! :cool:

Ya'll keep the captions coming. This is fun. ;)

Ya'll keep the captions coming. This is fun. ;)
Allright you asked for it, so here it comes.

"But you said I could buy that":eek:
"And you thought I make odd faces":D
"isn't is about time you show me a little respect":cool:

-Smoke

Back