Photofun for the weekend 6-7-8th July

my work this weekend

Well after 2-3 days actually working on my module, here are some pics of the trees that I made and some models on the module

Last edited by a moderator:
no more long weekends for me. been off since the 4th. wife had me build a 18ft x 20ft deck. once i was done with that i started the remodel of the bathroom

Today I took a break from the modern-day New York Central and decided to run an MMA train (Montreal, Maine & Atlantic).

Here are pictures of the engines and closeups of some of my rolling stock at my club layout:

IMG_5798.jpg

IMG_5801.jpg

IMG_5803.jpg

IMG_5804.jpg

IMG_5805.jpg

IMG_5807.jpg

IMG_5808.jpg

IMG_5809.jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

IMG_5816.jpg

IMG_5820.jpg

IMG_5824.jpg

IMG_5825.jpg

IMG_5827.jpg

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5836.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

My latest custom painted Locomotive. Athearn Genesis SD75M!
img6654jm6.jpg

img6651ks2.jpg

great trees Raymond!:) :) How did you make them? With foliage or fibers and added coarse turf? I like the way you've made them: you can look "through"the trees( transparant?) just like real!

mtrplsalmost each car is a piece of art! Like the idea and the car with big -G- where the paint is going of/fading away..
Cars and engines.....weathering...not a part of my skills:( :eek:

Jos

Thanks for the comments on my pictures!

GREAT JOB to everyone who posted here, we are truly a talented bunch!

great trees Raymond!:) :) How did you make them? With foliage or fibers and added coarse turf? I like the way you've made them: you can look "through"the trees( transparant?) just like real!

Thanks for the compliments. Well I made the trees with nandina bush trimmings. I sprayed them with spray on glue, then added some woodland scenics green grass then more glue and then different shades of woodland scenics underbrush then on some a sprinkle of green to ad a variety of green tones to the tree. Then another light coat of glue. Once the glue had set for a while I lightly added no scent hairspray to seal every thing into place as an extra coat. I am glad that you like them. They are the first trees I have ever made. I cant wait to make more in the future by experimenting with different turfs and such.

Great Shots guys!! Sorry I been slacking, my band has been super busy and we just lost the meeting room so we had to move everything into the layout room and we have been working mostly on clean up and wiring...adding reversing units ect. I will get some new shots soon, we have some new kitbashed homes for the one town done to match local homes.

Back