Photo question??

ak-milw said:
I have a photo album at Rail Images, can I use the photo's there, here??
:eek:

Certainly! Just link to them.

Open the page with the pic, right click the photo, select "properties", then copy the "location". On the forum, select the image icon from the toolbar, paste the image address you copied to it, and click 'ok' in the same window. That'll add the pic (full size) to your post.

Thanks Grande,
I thought it would work but I figured it would be easier to ask before I started punching keys, sometimes me and computors don't get along!!

Thanks Ken,
Those pic's are about a year old now. I am just about finished with the Portage yard, I have one small corner to finish scenery. I am building this layout in sections, this is the first one, just about ready to move on to section 2. I am waiting to get my digital camera for some better pic's.

NZRMac said:
Nice work so far Andy, bench work looks good and solid.
Ken.
Andy, i'm sorry, but i dont know where your pics are. i would REALLY like to see your layout.;) :D could you please point me in the right direction? thanks,:) -Dean

THANKS!, NZRMac.:) looks like your coming along nicely Andy. looks big! i REALLY liked your rock work and scratch built engine facility.;) :D cant wait till you get your dig camera, sure would like to see more recent pics of your pike.;) :) how on earth did you get to take pics of a Milwaukee road RSC2 a year ago, thats GREAT!:eek: :D is it still around? i love old Alco's, and you REALLY got a couple NICE shots of it.:D -Dean

Dean,
The RSC2 is in the Mid-Continent Railroad museum, North Freedom, Wisconsin. If you want to see more pics just Google up thier site and check it out. It's located up near the Dells, easy to get to! I'm a big Alco fan also!

Ken,
no problem!

Andy, hey, thanks for the info!:D North Freedom eh, i haven't been there since i was a kid, i think it was about 30yrs ago. i remembered that place having alot of old steam. have to make a trip up there this summer,only about an hour and a half or so away. speaking of railroad museums, have you been to the IRM, in Union Ill. dad and i go down there every summer. that place is AWSOME! DEFINATLY worth the trip.;) :D thanks, -Dean

Last edited by a moderator:
Dean,
I didn't thtink it would be to far of a drive for ya. They have a lot of new stuff and all the steamers. I was to Union Il. about 10 years ago, never made it back yet. In case your interested I put a description of my layout in the HO section, and will be posting cyrrent pictures soon!

If anyone makes it to North Freedom soon, can you update me on Copper Range #29, I can't wait til they get her done, I sat in her, in her run down resting place about 4 years ago. I need to get to the LSRM in Duluth too, to see how the Baldwin is doing.

ak-milw said:
Dean, In case your interested I put a description of my layout in the HO section, and will be posting cyrrent pictures soon!
GREAT! going to check it out now.;) :D jbaakko, if i make it to North Freedom this summer, rest assured i will check her out for you.;) :) -Dean

Josh,
As of Labor Day it was still sitting there!! They are still trying to get the C&NW steamer going. I think I took a picture of it I will look to see and post it for you!

Back