Paint shop question

If the decals for the unit you would like to paint are available, use them and consult prototype photos for the placement of the decals in addition to the documentation provided with the decals. If the paint scheme is a fictional railroad, you may have to have the decals made for you by a custom decal manufacturer. If you are simply using an existing railroad's paint scheme and putting it on a locomotive the prototype never had, say a SD70MAC in Southern green, again, I'd use the decals for that railroad and use prototype photos of the locomotive as a guide for placement of warning labels, striping, etc.

To download, right click on the image, click on save as... and save them to your harddrive. Open them up in any graphics editor program, Paint, CorelDraw, etc. Then you can "paint" it anyway you want. Always save the painted one with a separate name and you will always have the blank original available.

enjineerbill said:
Thank You, Carey. I resemble that remark!!;)

Johnny

Johnny;

You're Welcome:D!

I think that the old comedian Dave Gardner said it best:"I may not always be right, but by God, I'm never wrong!":eek:

Thank you for your help.
sd70mac1yy5fl.gif

Try changing the font to Sans Serif, I think. That or one very similar was what the SRR used. Now all ya gotta do is cut off the wide cab and replace it with a high hood, and NOW ya got a true SRR engine-foobie or not. (Watch me be wrong on the font name.)

Check your list again. It should be listed as MS Sans Serif.
Bring up the drawing, select the text tool. After creating a text box, go to view and click on text tool bar. There you can choose font and size.

Thats It!

My own comment about removing the wide cab and replacing with a normal High Hood started eating at me. So when I get a chance I'm gonna do one and see what an SD70M would look like with it. Stay Tuned!

Cjcrescent said:
Thats It!

My own comment about removing the wide cab and replacing with a normal High Hood started eating at me. So when I get a chance I'm gonna do one and see what an SD70M would look like with it. Stay Tuned!

I will do that

Back