Orange County (CA) Layout Tour

HOME LAYOUT TOUR- SATURDAY, JUNE 2

You are invited to a free layout tour sponsored by Model Railroads of Southern California.

The tour will take place in the Orange County cities of Orange, Santa Ana and Tustin so all the layouts are located close together. The tour is self-guided.

Information, including individual and area maps, driving directions, layout descriptions and layout web links, is available in the Files Section of the group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California/

Persons taking this tour assume all risks and liability for their personal safety. I am not responsible for personal loss or injury to those taking this tour.

I hope to see many of you on this tour. This will be our seventh tour in the last 16 months and brings the number of layouts displayed to 62. If you can’t make this tour, we’re planning two more tours between now and next fall.

If you have an operating layout that you would like to display on a future Southern California tour or during the 2008 NMRA Convention in Anaheim, please contact me

Bob Chaparro
Group Moderator
Model Railroads of Southern California
Layout Tour Coordinator
2008 NMRA Convention

Back