Opening Stuck Plug Doors or How to Make Orange Juice

D

dthurman

I was at Walmart Sunday and noticed thse little gems waiting for me to place in service, they will actually be used as soon to be scrapped loads for the machine shop which also does metal scrap collections.

They are 1:144 scale but still close enough for me ;)

blast_door.jpg

They are in this shot, not sure, but either trying to open a door, make oranges into orange juice, or we have an illegal imgration problem, worse case senerio, we have caught Osama ;)

Here's the packaging:

mp18_hellcat.jpg

At our Walmart they did have HO versions, they also had jeeps and some trcks. It's amazing how Walmart isn't consitent on what they sell from store to store. Someone came in the other day and said he had bought a bunch of N scale farm combines at a Pekin one, but the East Peoria Walmart didn't have them :(

Nice, they look pretty close to N for me!
One of my local Hobby Shops has the HO versions, not sure who they are made by, but they're cheap.
If anyone's interested I could get more info on them?
Rico

Josh

I only saw WWII stuff at Walmart. I think C n C made an Abrams. Ooops, GHQ has an M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank, but it's N scale, not sure if they used to make an HO version, usually they made both for each scale, if so, you may want to check ebay.

58003.jpg

I've only seen Corgi IIRC, never saw a GHQ one. I Wish GHQ would venture into HO more, the N scale stuff is amazing.

I bought a bunch of them. I plan on building a Army Reserve center in which I will park them in the lot behind the center. I got about 12 or 13 of them. Now need a cheep source for jeeps, trucks and other military type vehicles.

Back