Oops

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

SSW

Conductor: "WHAT THE DEVIL ARE YOU DOING?!?!? I SAID WE NEED TO WAIT!"
Engineer: "Oh? I thought you said shove back, run eight. I thought that was kinda wierd, but you're the boss"

SSW

Big hook hadn't got on scene yet.

Real story: I was making a reverse move, and the Digitrax Radio started acting up, it kicked to speed step 99 and did this before I could get to the plugin to shut 'er down.

UP2CSX

Fleeing from Al
Miles, that's the special new ballast that's required by EPA to be glued together on the way to its destination so it doesn't make a big mess if the car derails. Didn't your railroad get the memo on this change? :D

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.