Old Circuit Boards (com-serv)

krey

I have come across some old circuit boards and I need to find out how they work. They are switch and signal drivers made by com-serv with a copyright of 1989. This is all the information printed on the board, and I cant find anything about them online. Help please. :confused:

Pictures attached

Here are the pictures of the 2 circuits
switch.jpg
signal.jpg

this came off and old HO layout. The Switch driver ran 4 Tortoise switches. The signal driver II ran a signal bridge

Wow, I think you'd have to find out who the manufacturer is and check with them.
On the other hand (there's five fingers) someone with extensive electronic know-how might be able to tell you if you show the components on the other side.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll say that it isn't anything CMRI related (I'm a CMRI layout). They use pins instead of slots.

You might ask on the CMRI list on Yahoo groups, because many of the guys on there had other systems before they went the CMRI route.

Personally I've never heard of this, but you have to remember back in the 80's several companies "fly by nights" came up and went away in that market!

Never heard of it, never seen it, and don't know what they do. Without some kind of schematic, they are useless anyway. Unless someone here knows something about them, I'd say bin them and forget about it.

Back