tccarson

This is an N scale version using mostly balsa, miscellaneous dowels, and two tuna cans. All scales, (N, HO, OO, O) can be constructed using basic materials and common hardware store materials. To make life easier for the N scale version I used Plastruct railings and stairs. There are thirty heat exchanger tubes in the Heat Exchanger structure. Having a drill press that doubles as a lathe helped out. It's been a long time in the making. Now maybe I can get outside for some sunshine for a while before starting on the next project.

That is some nice work. Well done. appl.gifYou would never know it it N scale from the picture and being that it is scratch built, it would be a nice addition to any layout.

That's awesome, great job.
When can we expect mass production and them available to buy! [emoji6]

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G'day....SHOWOFFS......It never ceases to amaze me about the incredible talent like yourself there is...This is SO COOL....A real good friend of mine is doing a coal washing plant , also scratchbuilt like these demonstrated in this thread...I can only dream of doing this so my refinery is a Walthers one...WOW...great effort...Cheers Rod..

Back