NWSL bought out.

Cjcrescent

Master Mechanic
Just saw this over across the street.

"Oso Railworks, Inc. of Hamilton, Montana, is pleased to announce that it hasacquired Seattle-based NorthWest Short Line in its entirety. All of NWSL's operations will bemoved to Hamilton, MT, where production of NWSL's entire product line will continue.

NorthWest Short Line has a 50-year tradition of excellence, producing precisiondrivetrain components and wheelsets in virtually all scales, plus a line of tools designed specifically for the model craftsman and other products. Most of NWSL's products are made in-house to ensure quality control, and Oso Railworks, Inc. will operate the company in precisely the same manner to ensure that NWSL's reputation of top quality continues."

Good, I'll still be able to get some gearboxes, and other "stuff" when needed. I also wish a good retirement to John.

Ahhh, so they DID get purchased! Good to know they'll still be around. Odd that someone like Kadee did not take over.

CJ, you are just full of good news for today. Now, maybe I can get that 2-8-2
BLI piece of crap working right with a new gear box and motor.

That's good news although I know nothing about the financial stability of Oso Railworks. I hope they are able the keep the NWSL product line going.

Back