Now this is dedication!

DEDICATED??? Is there any other way?

Check my Michigan Central UNLIMITED! I did it ALL (with one helper), remodeling, building, track and trains in less than a year with less than 10 grand!

Somebody with any real skill and/or knowledge could do MUCH better than what I did!

...I have nothing on this guy! His garage was built better than most peoples houses. He spent over a $100k...

If I hit the power ball I could see me spending that much, probably more!

I have already spent $24,086 on my trains. Why did I look that up?

It always hurts. I spend $610 just to ensure my train collection.

I put em all on 'the list' as they came in the mail!

I'm just getting started! Any spare change I SEE for the rest of my life will be going into jars with tape on em that says "Loco's" , "Track", "Boxcars" etc!

It always hurts. I spend $610 just to ensure my train collection.

Money well spent! Considering the size of your premium I suspect the value of your collection exceeds $100000.

Louis--Did you really keep track of all those expenditures? You could be an accountant!

I track every penny I spend, but Quicken rounds off the numbers to the nearest dollar. Now with all the electronic payment methods it is much easier then entering in every receipt like I use to do. I still enter everything manually, but I don't have to worry about losing receipts.

Before I was self-employed I was responsible for million dollar budgets. When the comptrollers came to ask questions I made sure I always had the answers. It made for short and pleasant meetings with the bean counters. Old habits die hard and good records help to indicate bad spending habits. For the record; buying trains is a good spending habit!

hey guys fyi get tight with train swap meet wholesalers it will I guarantee save you a lot in the future it definitely did with my entire layout and a lot of time will be saved with pre built models plus they will be already weathered.

hey guys fyi get tight with train swap meet wholesalers it will I guarantee save you a lot in the future it definitely did with my entire layout and a lot of time will be saved with pre built models plus they will be already weathered.

I kind of found one by accident but it's already paid off with 'vintage' rollers for CHEAP and the promise of an EXCELLENT source of track and accessories also CHEAP! AND an 'in' at the trainshow!

Back