Not getting email notifications?

PMW

I joined the forum a few days ago. I have started two threads so far but I am not getting emails when someone posts to them.
Can anyone help. I'll try to check here frequently because I won't get a notification if there is a reply.

I know about getting an e-mail notification if one uses the private message feature (envelope rt upper corner), but don't know about any other. Somebody will be along to fill you in.......

In your account preferences you need to specifically enable emails about topics and replies.

forum.png

If you did that and you are still not getting emails, then check your spam folder. If they are not there, then someone in charge here will have to look into it.

Thanks, I have all those checked and I am "watching" the threads. I have checked my spam and nothing there either.
Do you know how I can get in touch with someone who can help?

Thanks, guys. GeeTee, maybe I should use your signature... turns out I misspelled my own email address. That's probably the problem :)

I'm glad I noticed that before I contacted the admin.

Thanks, guys. GeeTee, maybe I should use your signature... turns out I misspelled my own email address. That's probably the problem :)

I'm glad I noticed that before I contacted the admin.
That'll do it. :) We've all been there.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Back