Not as good as the "Thursday" post...

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
These don't compare to the Danville yard, but hey...

These are from a photo op I had at Butler Yard in early Dec. I didn't spend a lot of time because a storm was moving through and I was worried about getting home safely.

The first picture is for Brakie, who keeps telling me that I shouldn't over-weather my cars. I'm here to tell him that the 100 car coal drags that come through my town all look about like this.

butler01.jpg

I'm not really picking on you Brakie--well not too much.

The rest of these shots you'll have to click on so I don't mess up the bandwidth. There are a few restored older birds in her that look pretty good.

butler02.gif

butler03.gif

butler04.gif

butler05.gif

butler06.gif

butler07.gif

Fine collection of pix Chip. Personally, I would've preferred the orange B&P paint job on the 'old' body style on 926...but hey at least they're still operating it!

This reminds me, I really gotta go get some photos of the Maryland Midland. So many trains, so little time...

Wow... Small World, I used to have a pickup Just down the road from there! Id always look as much as I could when I went by. BTW I'm a truck driver by trade

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pixs, Chip. I enjoyed looking at all of them. I have tried to find a photo vantage point at our local yard, but have yet to find a good off-property spot.

Back